LAYOUT CREATION – PART 11: THE SPHERE MODEL
ADD AN AWESOME 3D SPHERE TO YOU XLIGHTS LAYOUT!
Creating a sphere model or the matrix model as it is more commonly known can be as easy as having a piece of cake especially if you know where to look.
From right-clicking your xLights screen, and selecting the Node Layout to launch the designated page (defaulted as a horizontal matrix which can be easily interpreted), to other basic features, this video has all you need to know to get your awesome sphere model designs up and running in xLights.
Learn practical tips about:
- Starting at the bottom, all the way to the top.
- The default settings
- The number of strings equals the total number of ports that are plugged into the controller.
You will also understand how:
- Each time you see different colors in the Node Layout, you are actually looking at the separate outputs on a controller.
- A string equals outputs; the number of strings per controller
Understand how to distinguish the horizontal sphere models from the verticals, as well as how to interpret or modify the data:
- Strings equal output
- How many nodes per string
- Sphere models with more or fewer matrix models in 3D…
You will also learn basic concepts such as the number of nodes per string, strands per string and how to configure the pixels, output and other basic parameters. So much to earn in this short and insightful video