Learn more about the Falcon V2; THE F16v3, as well as the basic idea of what the Falcon does, and how the controller works across various configurations, including:
- The Falcon F16v3 and Expansion Boards
- The different configurations and setups
- Jumper settings for expansion boards
- The differential receiver board
- Looking at the Falcon web setup page (real-time)
You will also discover:
- how expansion boards are addressed
- how the ports are counted
- how you can easily overcome the issues of distance and other peculiar challenges that are associated with the Falcon layouts and configuration setups.
- How the Falcon sees the expansion boards in the firmware
- How you should think about numbering the expansion board ports.
Ever thought about how you could power and control setup with lots of heavy pixel props in a central area?
This is where the Monster (local) controller comes into play… You will learn about the aforementioned and much more in this insightful video webinar on the Falcon Controller; its different layouts and configurations.